‘Cracking the Code’ For 7-Figure Gains
Probably the biggest question in trading is…
“How do I know when to get in and out?”
The more complicated the answer, the less chance of success.
Don’t overcomplicate trading.
Traders have a tendency to try every strategy out there… and keep repeating the process with little to no improvement over years.
John Carter, Founder of Simpler Trading, has developed what he calls “Cracking the Code” for seven-figure gains.
He didn’t start out a “big trader.” He’s done his time spinning his wheels, blowing up accounts, and trying all the “latest/greatest” ideas.
Now, he’s a minimalist when it comes to signals — signals that don’t require complicated interpretations.
Overthinking can cause paralysis by analysis.
That tends to lead to missing good trades and chasing bad ones.
How has this “simpler” approach worked in this crazy market?
By keeping it simple, this year John has...
- Grown his trading room account by $12.8 million.
- Boosted his small account from $10,000 to $46,000.
- Landed his biggest single gain ever: $3.75 million in TSLA.
We Saw: violent intraday swings across the board —
- All three indexes down
- Tech stocks taking more of a beating
- IPOs not showing a steady track record
We’re Watching: conservative plays in uncertain waters —
- How bad will Witching Friday be?
- Whether pullback is short-term or a big shift
- Setups with limited risk and faster gains