What will you learn?
Who Uses This Strategy: John Carter, Raghee Horner, Henry Gambell, Bruce Marshall, and Eric Purdy
What: 10X trades happen when traders panic at the same time. Discover how to potentially make ‘outsized’ gains when they rush to liquidate positions. Learn John’s step-by-step process for anticipating rare situations. Learn how to recognize setups with key ingredients for quick gains of 100% or more. Predicting crashes is a sucker’s game but knowing how to spot major meltdowns early is possible. The key to exponential profits is knowing how to tell the ‘real thing’ from a ‘fake out’. Discover how to exploit the High Short Interest pattern that made $1.41 Million in just over 24 hours. As John will reveal, closing trades with massive gains requires special position management skills. Learn a simple way to avoid the ‘heartbreak zone’ so you only buy options when the odds are stacked heavily in your favor. This helps you know exactly when to sell options for income instead. Discover the ‘telltale’ signs that price is about to move Up or Down. This is critical to catching 10X Trades by anticipating price ‘explosions’ or ‘implosions’.
Option 101 Class – This session is designed to get you up to speed on the Simpler Trading way to profitable options trading. You’ll learn options basics, how the markets really move. John Carter’s high probability Squeeze and favorite options setups and strategies. Setups that identifies key opportunities for extraordinary gains and how to find them.
Back to Basics – Learn about Option Greeks and how to use them to make money with. How volatility can increase your profits. Learn about how far price can move so you can capture the next big move with the right trade setups. Learn the ‘Cash Cow’ Strategy that can unlock opportunities by using ‘Cash’ Covered Put’s and Covered Calls to generate regular income.
10X Trade Formula Strategy Class –
- How to know when stocks are likely to explode (or implode) … 10x trades happen when a lot of traders panic at the same time. Discover how to potentially make ‘outsized’ gains when they rush to liquidate positions
- The 10x Trade Formula Revealed: Learn John’s step-by-step process for anticipating rare situations. Learn how to recognize setups with the key ingredients for quick gains of 100% (or more)
- Identify ‘Black Swan’ Events in Real-Time: Predicting crashes is a sucker’s game, but knowing how to spot major meltdowns early is possible. The key to exponential profits is knowing how to tell the ‘real thing’ from a ‘fake out’
- Anatomy of a Million Dollar Trade: Discover how to exploit the High Short Interest pattern that made $1.41 Million in just over 24 hours. As John will reveal, closing trades with massive gains requires special position management skills
- When to ‘Just Say No’: Learn a ‘braindead’ simple way to avoid the ‘Heartbreak Zone’ so you ONLY buy options when the odds are stacked heavily in your favor (This helps you know exactly when to sell options for income)
- Know when to be long or short (or stay out): Discover the ‘telltale’ signs that price is about to move UP or DOWN. This is critical to catching 10x Trades by anticipating price ‘explosions’ and ‘implosions’
- How to Tell a ‘Base Hit’ from a ‘Home Run’ in Advance: Learn John’s secret checklist for knowing when to trade small or ‘load the boat’. This can make all the difference between an ‘okay’ profit and a 10x Trade.
- Option 101 Class
- Back to Basics
- ADDED BONUS For the Month of April: 10x Bars Indicator for TOS and TS
Asset Class/Markets: These strategies and indicator can be used on all markets very successfully. Stocks, ETF’s, Indexes, Futures, and Options.
Skill Level: The 10X Trading Formula Course has checklists, technical setups, and strategies that can be applied to any level trader right from the start. There are quick start classes included for the newer trader up through advanced with trading strategies and setups that can take your trading to the next level 10X times over.
Why Buy This Class: The good news is that once you understand this process, options trading opens a world of possibilities and profitability. Trades are not subjective, you don’t have to take a lot of heat or guess where the markets might go next. You build a case very quickly as to weather or not you should hold on for the big move.
Information on the 10X Bars Indicator:
The 10X Bars Indicator was developed by Simpler as a way to understand trend quality and strength.
The 10X bars will plot green, yellow, or red based on the underlying calculation of the ADX and DMI indicators.
Green bars indicate conviction and trend to the upside.
Red bars indicate conviction and trend to the downside.
Yellow bars indicate no strong directional conviction.
Bars that show a dot indicate 30% above average volume on that timeframe, indicating stronger conviction to the trend.
For yellow bars, we want to either avoid those setups or trade them in a non-directional manner until directional conviction is established.
We want to trade in the direction of the 10X Bars as that gives us the best probability of success to a trade.
We use the 10X Bars as a way to quickly understand the trend quality and strength based on a more complex underlying calculation of the ADX and DMI. The 10X Bars take that calculation that we would have to normally have as a separate set of indicators and puts that information directly on your charts so the decision making becomes simple.
The 10X Bars work as a great complement to the Squeeze as they can serve as confirmation to stay in a trending chart or as an early sign to GTFO (Get The Funds Out).
Combining the information from 10X Bars with volume further strengthens the signal because, as John Carter said, “Momentum + volume is magic.”
- Chapter 1: Henry: Introduction
- Chapter 2: John: Overview
- Chapter 3: John: Momentum and Conviction
- Chapter 4: John: Scanner, Squeeze, and Examples
- Chapter 5: John: Summary and Q&A
- + 3 days of recorded live trading
- Run Time: 987 minutes
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.