TG's Trading Plan
- To be in control of my income, my time, and my future.
- The power of compounding growth.
- I like the idea of leverage. It takes the same effort to move $1 or $10,000 so I might as well learn a skill that allows me to work smarter.
- Technical swing trading with moving averages and the Moxie Indicator.
- Consistent setups that I am familiar with that yield reliable results.
High beta stocks in most common sectors, occasionally stepping into gold miner and bonds when needed.
- Trampoline moves (dips)
- Elf Shoes (Double bottoms)
- Impacts of price and MA support
- Moxie divergence
- Cross of the 50 SMA
- Moxie cross zero line in the direction of the trade
- When price jumps too far away from MA support.
- When price goes outside the 3rd ATR.
- When Moxie goes below zero opposite of trade direction and price crosses the 50 SMA opposite of trade direction.
- Typically enter half size initially to test trade.
- Add more where appropriate.
- Take some risk off when the price gets too extended.
- I typically like to look at the overnight action just to see where things will open
- Unless really warranted, and other than stops getting hit automatically, my rule is to only act at the end of the day.
I scan the market and look for trade opportunities the last 2 hours of the day before the market closes.
- The Moxie Indicator
- Keltner channels
- Slow Stochastic
- The Squeeze
- Moving averages
I annotate and mark up the charts and then save them, often then printing them.
- Going to trading seminars of traders or services I find valuable.
- Watching videos of other valuable traders and services.
- Practicing historical charts with the OnDemand feature of TOS.
- Know what works for you and just stick to it, no need to be extra fancy or be able to trade every style.
- Stick to your rules.
- Only take what really speaks clearly to you.
- Do not go long till the price is at least over the 15 min 50.
- If price doesn’t do what you want it to do, then it can do everything else in the world and you should step away.
- Know the atmosphere, know when setups won’t work due to poor market environments.