What Will You Learn?
Who Uses This Strategy: John Carter, Henry Gambell, Danielle Shay Gum, and Eric Purdy.
What: The Top Hat tool will truly tell you when it’s no longer “appropriate” to have a lot of exposure to a particular market or stock. Without it, it’s easy to get out “way too early” or hang on “way too long.” The Correlation Tool is for more intermediate to advanced traders who are looking to fully understand how the market moves in a variety of asset classes will impact their portfolio and you can tweak accordingly. The Multi-Squeeze tool is great for identifying the big moves in various asset classes or stocks. It helps with finding hidden setups in time frames most people aren’t watching. The tool is easy to use for beginners and intermediate to advanced traders. It will help you pinpoint huge moves well before they happen.
The Haystack Options Method Course:
- The goal of the tools is to identify the biggest, most powerful, moves that are shaping up.
- Knowing when it is ok to trade bigger size, you have to know what to look for and nail the timing.
- Know when it is time to seriously lighten up or put on a hedge.
- Knowing what a big move in another asset class will do to your positions before it happens.
- The right configuration of squeezes will result in a Needle in a Haystack type of move. The kind you only need to catch once a quarter to have a great quarter.
- Learn exactly how John Carter uses ETF Options to find and exploit opportunities in any sector of the economy with limited risk.
- You will learn the accumulation cycle that moves into expansion moves.
- Trade by putting multiple time frames on your side. It’s like a squeeze on steroids. Find the hidden setups on the lower time frame charts to unlock hidden profits.
Asset Class/Markets:The Haystack Options Methods setups, strategies and indicators can be used on all markets very successfully to maximize profit timing and opportunities. Use the tools to unlock new trades in Stocks, ETF’s, Indexes, Futures, and Options.
Skill Level: The Haystack Options Method course will benefit newer to more advanced traders. Traders with small or large accounts will benefit from this income creation opportunity. The course also includes the Interactive Options Basics sessions for those with less options experience that want to get up to speed quickly. Even the most advanced traders will benefit from learning these tools and setups that will take their trading to the next level.
Why Buy This Class: Applying the Haystack Options Method setups, strategies and tools can unlock the timing and accuracy of risk management and when it’s time to maximize profits or sit on your cash. Know how to protect your portfolio at the right time with the Top Hats indicator. Using this hedging strategy offers a smarter way to protect your portfolio and even potentially increase profits.
- The Haystack Options Method #1: Options Basics and Multi-Squeeze, 3 hours 41 minutes.
- The Haystack Options Method #2: Top Hat Hedging Strategy, 2 hours 25 minutes.
- The Haystack Options Method #3: Power Correlations Strategy, 51 minutes.
- Haystack Indicators Live Trading Sessions: 2 hours 38 minutes
- ETF’s Secrets Sessions 1-3: 4 hours 52 minutes
- 3 Days Live Trading Sessions
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.