What Will You Learn?
Who Uses This Strategy: Danielle Shay
What: In this Short Interest Secrets class session you’ll discover:
- How to safely exploit these all-time highs without getting burned
- Case Study: Danielle’s $6k TSLA profit while on vacation, poolside
- Danielle’s biggest wins of 2019 (and who she’s watching in 2020)
- How to grow your capital from other trader’s pain
Includes: Homework Videos – Fibonacci Price Tools Videos, Butterfly Videos, Iron Condor Videos, TrendStrength Turbo Candles ($297 Value)
- TrendStrength Turbo Candles: This is a collaboration between several tools. Danielle’s candles, which populate based on price in relation to the moving averages and how the moving averages are stacked, AND the 10X Indicator, which identifies volume and momentum. This creates the perfect harmony to help identify trend + volume/momentum. Available for both ThinkorSwim and TradeStation platforms.
Asset Class/Markets: Short Interest Secrets is designed for equities. However, the patterns in the TurboVZO (sold separately) and TrendStrength Candles can be used in any asset class.
Skill Level: This class and strategy will offer value to all traders, of all experience levels. Beginners will learn the basics of short interest and how to use the TurboVZO (sold separately) and TrendStrength candles to identify trade setups. Intermediate traders will learn how to analyze short interest data to find potential short squeeze candidates. Intermediate traders may also successfully integrate the TurboVZO (sold separately) and TrendStrength candles into their existing setups. Advanced and experienced traders will learn the inner workings of interest data and how to identify when shorts are in max pain.
Why Buy This Class: When you tune into financial media and see that stocks like TSLA are having triple digit moves for no apparent reason, wouldn’t you love to catch a piece of that? Short squeeze opportunities are setting up across the market all of the time. With this class, you will learn not only how to find and trade short squeezes, but also why they happen. Understanding the psychology behind these wild price explosions will help you spot them and get on board before the rocket ship blasts off.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Short Interest: 50 minutes
- Chapter 2: Short Squeeze and Short Selling: 61 minutes
- Chapter 3: The VZO and Volume Shifts: 75 minutes
- Chapter 4: Options Strategies, Deltas and Q&A: 59 minutes
- 2-Days Pro Live Trading Sessions (Recorded)
About the Content Providers:
About Danielle: Danielle Shay is the Director of Options at Simpler Trading. She is a strict technical analyst, with a strong emphasis in Fibonacci Analysis. Her primary focus is on trend-following, directional strategies via options trading, though she covers stocks and ETFs as well. Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga. You can find her daily in our trading room, sharing her analysis and trade ideas with our members.