What Will You Learn?
Class Strategies: In this class, you will learn how to use the Shadow Stock System to quickly and easily identify “Shadow Stocks” before they take off. Until now, retail traders could not identify these “Shadow Stocks” and would trade without knowing this information and would get run over by the institutional traders.
The Shadow Stock System is how John Carter turned $117,694 into $263,489 in less than 2 months.
Who: John Carter and Eric Purdy
What: What is the Shadow Stock Indicator Bundle? It’s an indicator package that contains the Triple Squeeze and the Expected Move Indicator.
With this big picture view, you can objectively measure and time which symbol to trade to help you pick the best stocks with potentially massive moves and a wave of institutional volume (and when to get out with faster gains).
The Shadow Indicator Bundle ($697) *FREE* for Month of May Only:
- The Triple Squeeze combines the power of the Squeeze across three instruments: a stock, the sector in which the stock trades, and the index.
- These sequential Squeezes are some of the most powerful signals we follow. Triple Squeezes will show up when the stock, sector, and index are all squeezing on a specific timeframe.
- Having the stock + sector + index in simultaneous Squeezes is the holy grail of Squeeze setups.
- Every trader at Simpler Trading uses the Squeeze, and for good reason. There is no better indicator to show these times of opportunity right before a directional move.
Expected Move Targets
- The expected move indicator gives insight in to how the market is “pricing in” the move. Often times the market has a good idea of how much a stock is capable of moving and understanding this is key because institutions will trade around this expectation. If you know what kind of expected move the market is pricing in that will help you enter and exit a trade using this “institutional” system.
Market & Options Starter Kit (with John Carter)-
- This session is designed to get you up to speed on the Simpler Trading method to profitable options trading.
- What options strategies to use and how to manage the position?
Shadow Stock Strategy Course (with John Carter)-
- How to use the Triple Squeeze Indicator to quickly and easily identify Shadow Stocks before they take off.
- How to match the best option strategy to each Shadow Stock setup.
- How to exploit the same price levels that institutions use to exit with maximum profit.
- When to load up for a potentially massive move and how to ride the wave of institutional volume.
- Spend 3 days trading with John, looking over his shoulder as he scans for trade setups in real-time.
Shadow Stock Indicators Course (with Eric Purdy)-
- How to use the Shadow Stocks Indicators
§ Market & Options Starter Kit: 1 hour 30 minutes.
§ Shadow Stock Strategy Sessions: 3 sessions, 2 hours 48 minutes.
§ Shadow Stock Indicators Course, 2 sessions, 1 hour 38 minutes.
§ 3 Days Live Trading Sessions with John Carter. 14 hours +
Asset Class/Markets: The Shadow Stock Indicator Bundle will help you find the next Stocks, ETF’s, Indexes, and Options to trade.
Skill Level: The Shadow Stock System is useful for traders of all levels.
Why: The Shadow Stocks indicators are a powerful combination that will help you identify how institutions are trading and to stay on the right side of institutional money flow.
Combine the indicators, session, and live trading with John for the complete interactive experience of trading next to a lifelong trading pro.
Take the step to becoming a more consistent trader with the Shadow Stocks System today!
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.