What Will You Learn?
This class is designated to help you trade for weekly income without constantly worrying about the market trend.
Bruce will share the specific spread based option strategies that he’s refined after more than 28 years as a professional trader, including an enviable track record cranking out double-digit annual returns for hedge funds, banks, and brokerage firms. This class will distill that knowledge down to focus specifically on spread strategies which you can use for weekly ‘trading paychecks’.
Here’s just some of what you will discover:
- How and when to set up the weekly credit spread trade with a slightly bullish, slightly bearish, or neutral strategy
- Learn the ins and outs of setting up credit spreads to gain consistency
- Step-by-step examples of entering credit spread trades
- Strategies for choosing expiration, strike, and trading vehicle
- Bruce’s money management system to “pull the plug” at the right time
Total Strategy Session Run Time: 2 hours and 57 minutes
Live Trading: 2 hours and 45 minutes
About the Content Providers:
About Bruce: Bruce is our Income Trading Specialist and devoted mentor. After spending many years on Wall Street managing institutional and retail accounts, we are lucky to have him trading in our Gold room most days. Bruce’s style is very versatile. Great for beginners, because he makes sure to give detailed explanations and also for experienced traders who are looking for new ideas. If you have a full-time job and can’t sit in front of the computer and watch markets all day, this is a great trading style for you.