A to Z Guide to Trading Futures
This DVD-ROM can only be played in a computer DVD drive. It is not compatible with traditional DVD players.
- Format: DVD & Online versions provided
- Number of discs: 4
- + 3 days of recorded live trading
- Course Slides Included
- John F. Carter, Tony LaPorta, and Neil Yeager
- Includes: Futures Options Specifications Sheet, John’s TradeStation Workspace file, 5 Thinkorswim charts, Neil’s Box Folder (TSI, TradeStation, etc.), Tutorial on Importing Shared Content from ThinkorSwim
- Run Time: 399 minutes (disc 1), 379 minutes (disc 2), 436 minutes (disc 3), 399 minutes (disc 4)
- Preventing the Common Fears Surrounding Futures to Control Your Decision Making.
- The Art of Hedging and Using Futures.
- Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls New Futures Traders Consistently Make.
- The Essentials to Start Trading Futures in Any Market Condition.
- Making Moves While the Cash Markets Are Closed.
- Throwing out Old Mindsets That Aren’t Working in Today’s Market Conditions
- Look over John, Tony and Neil’s Shoulders as They Trade Live Using the Strategies You Learned from the Strategies Class, Leaving Nothing to the Imagination.
- Learn John, Neil and Tony’s Daily Rituals for How They Approach the Markets and How They’ve Made a Living Trading Them
- Watch as John and Neil Both Setup the “12:30 Trade” in the Live Market