What Will You Learn?
- How to structure a trade for both income and wealth building on the same setup.
- What “options stacking” is and how to finance a trade and allow for a home-run trade.
- The best way to stack weekly and monthly options to maximize profit and minimize risk.
- The best way to set up your longer term options trades like a rental property that will pay you weekly or monthly until your long-term trade plays out
- When to focus your setups on a direction, and when not to care about a direction so you can maximize your position.
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.