What Will You Learn?
- How to ignore the noise of time frames below Daily Charts
- How to limit risk and manage your account using Allison’s 25% ‘position sizing’ rule
- How to create and stick to your trading plan (and why you can’t be successful if you don’t)
- How to focus on longer-term portfolio picks using the Squeeze, momentum, and change in trend
- Secrets to analyzing a company’s internal data to help build a watchlist for precise technical trade setups
- Great for timing entries on Stock picks based on Weekly and Monthly Time Frames
- Can also help determine when to do covered calls on longer stock share holdings for your account
About the Content Providers:
Allison is the Director of Risk Tolerance here at Simpler Trading. Her experience in not only trading, but teaching others how to trade, shines through in her videos and blog posts. She has experienced and seen other traders go through the ups and downs of trading. Her goal is to help traders minimize the downs, so their ups can outshine in their account. Allison is able to explain complex trading strategies and chart patterns with ease for both beginners and advanced traders. Her unique view of how to look at Capital Risk, the Chart, and the Option Chain can give any trader a new perspective on investing.
Jack took it upon himself to pursue trading from a self teaching perspective. The first four years he spent trading only stocks and then moved into options once he saw some additional profit. His ‘aha’ moments came when he got a jump start on Elon Musk’s pipe dream and bought options of TSLA, which have since skyrocketed. As well as, being one of the first to get in on both AMD and TASR (which is now known as Axon). That’s when he realized he has a knack for seeing things before most and used that to build his trading career into what it is today.