What Will You Learn?
- How to take advantage of repeatable patterns based on crowd psychology. You will be ready for upgrades, downgrades, and surprise announcements
- Short term strategies that focus on high probability trades. Always know your probability of profit
- Easy-to-use directional strategies that don’t last longer than a few days. Don’t get eaten up by time decay with these short term trades
- How to make my most popular trading strategy using the squeeze qualify as a layup trade while increasing your probability of success
- How you can take advantage of situations that would catch most traders off guard
- Specific brain dead directional options strategies that anyone can do. Beginner options traders will learn how to easily trade and grow a small account. Advanced options traders will learn how to trade a portion of their account with more reliable and advanced options strategies
- If you are worried about the pending market crash, or are frustrated by the current market environment, then these strategies are perfect for you
- Includes the Channel % Indicator. The Channel % Indicator will alert you to the highest probability setups. ($497 Value)
- Includes the Intraday Volume Indicator. The Intraday Volume Indicator will give us a heads up when a Layup trade is setting up. Never be too late for a trade again. ($497 Value)
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.