What will you learn?
- How intraday Fibonacci price levels can help fine-tune entry and exit
- Why you never run out of setups when you can find opportunities intraday
- How to trade against the daily chart to capture quick intraday moves
- Why swing and position traders can dramatically improve profitability and reduce risk with precise intraday triggers and targets
- How to gain clarity in your setups by focusing on intraday symmetry
- What intraday time frames to follow (including specific tick charts)
- Which indicators Carolyn uses and how she sets up her charts
- 5 key elements of a written trading plan (so many traders get this wrong!)
- Strategy Session: 4 hours and 27 minutes
- 2-Day Live Trading Sessions
About the Content Providers:
About Carolyn: Carolyn is an author and technical analyst with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Her work has been featured on The Money Show, CNBC, and The Street. She is a frequent guest on Jim Cramer’s ‘Off the Charts’ segment on Mad Money. Check out her book, Fibonacci Trading to gain new insight into pinpointing the highs and lows in market trading with her proven approach. Her chart analysis focuses on the ratio’s derived from the Fibonacci number series. She applies these ratios on both the price and time axis of the market to identify high probability trading opportunities.